Administration and Finance Division of CIRDAP
The Main functions of Administration & Finance Division are to :
- Provide administrative support services to the Office of Director General and the Programme Divisions for implementation of various programmes and projects;
- Organize CIRDAP policy bodiesâ€™ meetings viz. TC, EC and GC meetings;
- Implementation of the decisions of the policy bodies meetings pertaining to the Administrative and Financial matters.
- Recruit, develop, manage and utilizeÂ the personnel;
- Protocol duties.
- Maintenance of office premises, properties, campus and arrangemenmt of residential accommodation for Professional staff member;
- Maintain liaison with the Ministries of Foreign Affairs, LGRD&C0, Housing and Public works and Concerned Departments for visa, passbook and renovation work of CIRDAP Complex etc.;
- Purchase of different supplies and equipment;
- Extension of tenure and Annual incrementÂ of the Staff members of CIRDAP;
- Manage the financial affairsÂ and maintain books of account;
- Recommend and administer financial policies and procedures;
- Prepare Programme of Works and Budget [ PWB ];